...even though the vet isn't ready to release Hobbes yet, and may not until tomorrow.
I was told he is doing better, ate this morning and seems more energetic. But they are continuing with testing, because they feel he has (in addition to his digestive system issues) some kind of infection and might even be diabetic.
The bill for all this is going to be a real crusher. But I will find the money for it somehow. I can do no less for him.
I barely slept last night.
Next challenge: getting some work done while I wait for more news. The only thing that helps in this regard is knowing that I need the money -- pronto -- to get Hobbes back home.
14 hours ago