Saturday, March 31, 2007

A random day...

...Where The Ghetto Meets The Sea.

My mind is still a bit numbed from its ordeal yesterday, so the only thing to do was head out and put 5 more miles on the ol' walking shoes.

Sadly, there wasn't much to photograph. Just your average warm, sunny day....

Still, I feel the need to snap off a shot or two every time I go out, so if you're really bored, have a look at a couple of birds in a pine tree...



And a Still Life With Duplex, Cars and Dandelions...

4 comments:

Doug said...

I like that duplex. I'd buy both sides and kick out the neighbors.

MrScribbler said...

dal -- hope you'd at least have matching blinds....

Dorrie said...

I'm with dal!
hey, let's start a group live-in deal and share it together! I know a few more JS'ers who wouldn't mind joining us ;-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like I have a walking buddy ;)