Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My first threesome!

Yep, for the next couple of days it's me and...

Lucy...



...and "Girl"...



A neighbor had to go out of town and asked me to cat-sit. They're sweet kitties, but each is jealous of any attention the other gets -- that's why I couldn't get a good shot of them together -- and both hunger for affection, because they're missing their "owner."

But what the hell. It's rare for me to get any lovin' from one female these days, let alone two.

Gotta take what I can get....

And my cat doesn't care. He knows he's Number One on the Feline Hit Parade.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous cats!! watch they don't take advantage of you though...SMILES!! Lou (hope this posts, it doesn't always you know!)

Anonymous said...

ohhh...bingo! it did!

MrScribbler said...

anon -- they are the most spoiled brats you can imagine. Each has her own litter box, water dish and food bowl.

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so cute!! Have fun with them.

Gill

Dorrie said...

oh dear... so many cute kitties! I guess this Birdie better keep away *tweet tweet*

Anonymous said...

What adorable cats. :) The pet rescue called and said they found a wonderful home for our kitty. He'll have another cat to play with and won't have to be afraid all the time because our dogs are so big. I'm really happy for him but I miss him. :(

Doug said...

Cute but arrogant and spoiled. Typical cats :-)

Anonymous said...

My old cat wouldn't tolerate the competition. No Sir.

John0 Juanderlust said...

So, it's come to this. Best git while the gittin's good.

Anonymous said...

Wish I was the one getting your attention at your house!

Beauteeeful cats, just beauteeful! :)

Oh and I'd need my own bath and my own glass, and my own plate, too! hee hee.

Can you tell my mind is froggy right now!?

Anonymous said...

Awwh...I am sure Zao is depressed, Fig, hmmm...he is so loving and touchy feely, but I think, he will only miss Abby acutely!
See how I skipped those political discussions,
:(
Oh well I have other gifts!
surely is easier to type this pc keyboard!