Saturday, August 25, 2007

Just because others beat me to it...

...like this guy who sent me the link, and this dude who posted the video, doesn't mean I don't want everyone to look, listen and take to heart what Ted Nugent is saying.

I would be happy to see those who are supposedly "in charge" of this nation show half the moral courage, common sense and honesty Nugent not only talks about, but lives by.



Not that I expect it to happen. Politicians are too chocked up on their power, greed and authority drugs for an outbreak of reality to touch them.

Thank goodness there are still a few like Nugent willing to defend their rights. We need more like him.

If I was in charge, "I don't like repeat offenders...I like dead offenders" would be carved over every judge's bench in the land.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate his music, but LOVE his courage to tell it like it SHOULD be. :)

MrScribbler said...

l&s -- Hillary can't sing OR think. That puts Ted way ahead....

Anonymous said...

God bless Ted Nugent!

Anonymous said...

Ted Nugent for President!

He cuts through all the BS and makes it so simple...

Who'd a thunk Mr. "Cat Scratch Fever" would turn out like this?

Woofster