Sunday, June 18, 2006

More from horoscope-land...

...and this time it's back to the usual nonsense.

Aries Mar 21 - Apr 19
Your deep and soulful connection with someone who loves you like mad lights up your life, especially when it comes to a certain career opportunity. They give you just the support you need to go for it.


I'd laugh if it wasn't so painful.

"...someone who loves you like mad lights up your life..."

Some lucky Aries somewhere must be having a really good time today. I'm more than a little envious.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how do you know ~~~ 'maybe' there's someone who loves you and you don't even realize it! I've been in that situation before. ((hugss)) from Sunny

MrScribbler said...

I stopped believeing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy long ago, Sunny.

I'm afraid your suggestion, while I'd love to think it was possible, fits in the same category.

Being proved wrong would be nice, I admit!

John0 Juanderlust said...

Maybe they mean your cat, and there is somehow a career opportunity in there.

MrScribbler said...

You mean he is going to have a career, HarpO?

Anonymous said...

Give up on the astrology!!! You KNOW it's a total... how do I put this politely... erm... waste of time! I really don't believe in it and I think anyone who thinks they can predict the future is full of.... damn, need to extend my non-swearing vocab!

John0 Juanderlust said...

Could be the career involves the cat. My crystal ball is very foggy.