Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bear with me...

...because I am confused.

These days, I feel as if I'm playing the game of life with someone else's marked deck, rolling someone else's loaded dice.

There are so many things I don't understand. Big things, small things.

All I do understand is that life has become a strict one-way proposition. The flow is all outward.

And I am not happy about it.

I don't have much left to sacrifice, to give away, to give up.

What will happen when the last of my resources are gone?

3 comments:

MrScribbler said...

Nothing wrong with your "friend" skills...I asked an unanswerable question, I think.

It's more an issue of my skill at coping with puppet-hood, which gets more difficult to do by the day.

And an issue of what motivates the string-pullers.

Doug said...

When you run out of resources, use someone else's. Someone is already using yours.

rhogi is fairplay!

MrScribbler said...

Good idea, dal...I'll just grab someone by the edbouiqr and hold on for dear life....