Monday, June 05, 2006

Mental-health report...

...for the afternoon of 05 June, 2006.

With apologies to justfly, who kindly left a comment, I've deleted what I wrote earlier.

There was nothing in it that was dishonest, nothing that anyone could construe as offensive.

But the events of the afternoon required far more explanation than I was willing to provide. And even if I had laid the whole thing down -- something that somehow plunged me back into the depression that has been dogging me recently -- it might still have made no sense.

So let us just say I'm not doing so well tonight, that some small improvement I noted in my emotional state was totally wiped out in the space of a half-hour by something that seemed, on its face, totally irrelevant and enjoyable.

4 comments:

MrScribbler said...

When the glass reaches half-empty, justfly, I'll be ready to see it as half-full, I hope.

Doug said...

A little slow to stop me from reading it, but I won't divulge the content.

I will say that I have had the same feelings come over me by the same conduit; certain 'items' brought me very low, indeed, even though I enjoyed those items.

I do know where you're coming from, and though I have nothing to complain about really, happy is just a word for now.

MrScribbler said...

Thanks, dal. Then I'm sure you understand why I considered it impossible to explain without going into extensive detail....

Wizardress said...

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, and I'm not far if you'd like to talk.

*big hugs*