Monday, December 24, 2007

Right now, Santa is...

...in Calcutta, India, according to NORAD.

And I'm sitting here nursing what I hope is only a slight cold. Temperatures have been wildly variable here in recent days, which sets up the conditions that stop up my nose and set me to coughing and sneezing. Might get up to 75 today, but the temps still drop rapidly after dark. Right now, it's 52.

What I want to do is brew up a pot of green tea and go back to bed.

What I have to do is laundry and a little bit of clean-up in the apartment. Don't have the energy to do the kind of cleaning that needs to be done....

And, of course, I'll be following Santa, who is now in Taunggyi, Burma.

Speedy, ain't he?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's been at the Taj Mahal for a bit, now.

MrScribbler said...

emd -- Wouldn't you?

Anonymous said...

(((Scribbs))) I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about the laundry and stuff. You probably need rest more than anything.