Monday, December 17, 2007

Mindless & easily amused

That's my mental state this morning.

Don't remind me: I should be working right now. That has become so difficult that I'm almost beyond caring. Perhaps after I brew up some tea, I'll be more willing -- and able -- to do what I have to do.

If you need some distraction -- and who the hell doesn't? -- I suggest you click this little link to the BBC website and have a little fun.

Let me know how you do. I'll confess discuss my results when a few of you have owned up....

10 comments:

Allison Charmaine said...

0.162
Rocketing rabbit.

John0 Juanderlust said...

I had to go more than once.
Mostly bobbing bobcat, but first time even slower. Then I hit rocketing rabbit a couple of times. Then back to bobbing bobcat.
I finally just put a cap in all of them so they can't make any more trouble.

John0 Juanderlust said...

I went back and kept misfiring for a penalty. Useless. Bumbling bobcat is my average.

MrScribbler said...

I knew I was gonna hit Turbo-charged Cheetah...but popped a dart off when no sheep were running and went to the bottom of the scale.

My average is in the Boorish Bobcat range too, but I did manage to be a Rocketing Rabbit a couple of times.

Where's my shotgun?

Anonymous said...

0.2672....Bobbing bobcat.

MrScribbler said...

L&S -- So you, John and I are Bobcats and Maryjane is a rabbit?

This might be worth a government grant to do some research into....

Charlestonjoan said...

Bobcat on my second try but I kept nodding off...zzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

enough is enough, geez I worked on my score for about 8 minutes.
Best....2502 Bobbing bobcat :(

Anonymous said...

The best I managed was 0.2006. Addictive game though…

Doug said...

0.1994, rocketing rabbit on my second try. That was enough :-)