Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Status report.

Angry.

With myself and numerous others.

Behind schedule.

Nothing new. I can't fit all that needs doing into the remaining hours before my flight tomorrow anyway.

Frustrated.

Trying to write an article for which there are almost no sources of information. As of now, it reads as if I'm sticking in words to fill the space. As of 10 minutes ago, I found some obscure crap information to include, so I may finish it -- must be done today -- without it coming off as total tripe. Still, it's going to be a late night.

Grouchy.

About to go pick up photographer D. so we can do this afternoon's shoot. Not in the mood to even see or talk to him, but I have no choice.

Apprehensive.

No alternative but to leave car at airport tomorrow. Don't like doing that.

Not in the mood.

Don't feel like doing what I have to do for the photos. Not really sharp enough, reflexes-wise, today.

Lonely.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah blah. You've heard that over and over....

Nervous.

Times like this make my premonition-generator work overtime. With so much bad stuff going down, surely there will be some other fly in the ointment swooping in for the attack before I get through with everything.

Out of here.

Maybe more tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you take the Super Shuttle instead and leave the car in the garage?

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you.
Roz

Anonymous said...

Well be glad you were not flying near Memphis today. I am.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better and things start looking up. I do have to say though that I may be very lucky I am not confined in your space with you, yikes! :)