Friday, September 28, 2007

Cheated death again...

...but having just staggered through the door after flying back from Whitefish Lake, Montana -- via Salt Lake City -- I'm too tired to sort photos and make with the full report tonight.

So I'll provide a "teaser" of sorts, being a bumper sticker handed out by Whitefish Lake's own radio station....



I can also report that when I watched local TV (Kalispell, Butte, I don't know) this morning while packing, one of the newsreaders was wearing a deflated football on his head in honor of the local college team....

But I'm absolutely wiped out now, so pics and stories later....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. Can't wait for the stories and pics!

Gill

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!!!

Bud

John0 Juanderlust said...

Nice bumper sticker. The place sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

Wb, Scribby

:D

Charlestonjoan said...

Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

Honestly now...didn't you want to stay a while longer and enjoy that sweet, fresh air and beautiful mountain scenery? Standing by for photos...

:)