Thursday, January 18, 2007

I should be writing...

...but I'm not.

Yeah, I'm writing here, but I have a 2500-word article due tomorrow and that's where my thoughts should be.

They're not.

Instead, I'm trying to convince my stomach to retain a cup of tea.

And I'm thinking about everything but the subject I'm supposed to be writing about, including (but not limited to): Cuba. Vicious Idaho predators. Corrupt politicians. My empty mailbox. People to whom I owe money. People who owe me money. Loneliness. Nausea.

This is not good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick.

-Lauren

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry too, that you are sick, MrScribbler.

Hey... I'm drinking decaf tea, and eating a couple Zesta saltine crackers right now. Got that 'N' stuff in my tummy too.

*passes you Mylanta or Pepto* {{hugs}} and prayers for you to get well.