Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And so...

...things have finally hit bottom.

I'm not going into the gory details, but I have finally reached a point where no option is good. Best case, I will have to do some things that bother the hell out of me and make some major changes in my so-called "lifestyle.". Worst case is, well, worst. Not going into that either.

After hearing the news and seeing my reaction, one of the three people whom I trust enough to tell all sent me home with a Valium and a promise of help. If the help pans out, the next few days will only be hideously unpleasant, not necessarily unbearable.

I owe that friend a lot. With troubles of her own to face, she has been there for me.

I owe those of you have helped a lot, too. If the Desperation Plan works, it will be your help that really helped make it possible.

The Valium? Since I'm not into those things, it has hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks. My next stop is bed. At 7:35. Unbelievable.

This journal may go dormant for a few days, maybe even a week. I will be out of touch for that time. I'll try to be back ASAP.

Oddly enough, I was beginning to feel as if I might be able to get through this the "right" way. Had a few articles come in for me to do today, and that always gives me hope.

But then the crap really hit the fan.

And now I get to be a jerk, and be really depressed. Again.

Gotta watch out for Numero Uno, you know. And that is what I fully intend to do.

I'll report in when I can.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, Scribbs. Get through it, and we'll see you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

((MrS)), will keep fingers and toes crossed that everything works out. Don't be gone too long.

Doug said...

Do what you gotta do, and take care, Scribbs.

Anonymous said...

Do what you have to do. Come back when you can.

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted buddy, you know we worry about you.
Sending hugs...

Anonymous said...

You've got my support in more ways than one, and I'm still hoping for the breakthrough to come.

Kimmywoo said...

Good luck Scrib.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things are so hard right now. Our thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said...

Come back to us when you feel like talking/writing. You have friends here. :)

S

Anonymous said...

Come on now...it is time for an update. You know how we worry.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes...hope it works!

WhimsicalMadCap said...

What Ben said.

Concerned,

WMC

Wizardress said...

Praying for you, and believing that things will get better.

*hugs*

xxx

fitzgerald said...

Please take care. I hope you make it through all of this.