Friday, September 15, 2006

Civilized? I think not.

I am sickened by this article on the BBC website.

We hear so much from Islam's apologists, protests that their religion is misunderstood in the West, that it is a religion of peace and equality. And yet, we see so many instances of brutality and senseless violence committed in the name of Allah.

Forget, for a few minutes, the kidnapings of Westerners who are then beheaded on tape. Forget the vicious attacks on civilians. Forget the insane "holy war" mentality that will not end until the world is subjugated by Islam. Forget the mindless hatred of Jews.

I would like to hear a rational, honest explanation for this.

I do not believe it can be explained.

At this moment, my tolerance has just about vanished.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned everything I need to know about Islam on 9/11.

Anonymous said...

That's disgusting, I can't believe it happened. Shits.

SAREJESS said...

I am one hundred % behind you

Anonymous said...

It is disgusting, and how could they do something like that!? I also agree with you, MrScribbler. ((hugs)) from Sunny