Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Today, I don't care...

...about much of anything.

The only thing on my mind is getting through the next 12-15 hours without breaking into a million jagged pieces.

I have to deal with a couple of people today, which means appearing cheerful when in reality I am not. They have nothing to do with my current problems. Nor, alas, do they have any part in a solution to said problems.

It'll be one hell of an acting job if I pull it off.

There's a lot more I'd like to say, but it would just bring me down to see all of it written out, and I can't deal with that right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on Scribbs. Your hard work has got to yield rewards eventually. :)

Anonymous said...

Having to appear cheerful when in reality you are not = FRIKKEN HARD WORK!! And hardly worth it when they have no dealings in your current struggles.

I'm heading for my acting job shortly as well. However, my audience will hopefully yield to some solutions to my problems. Thus: it will be worth the effort --- IF i pull it off.

HANG IN THERE SCRIBBLER!!

Hugs and alooohaaaa