Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Nothing new going on...

...at least nothing new and good going on, so this'll be a short entry.

Despite the back pain, I've been walking again. Sunday morning I was goaded into a walk longer than any I've done lately. It was good for me, involved a new route, and I repeated about 2/3 of it yesterday.

Did even less today, I admit, but the damn back complained about that much.

Yesterday, I saw an opportunity to make a self-portrait, and did...



You can't see that I'm not smiling. Not much to smile about these days....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the kind of self-portrait I like for me. :)
Hope your back feels better soon.

Charlestonjoan said...

Cool picture. It took me a minute to figure it out.

Yo - Scrib. I still have to plan my trip out your way in Sept. I need to buy my tickets before my hospital decides to freeze travel ;).

MrScribbler said...

Joan -- Don't worry about frozen travel...this ain't Minnesota, you know!

becomingkate said...

I hope the back is better soon! And I love the pic.