Friday, January 05, 2007

Thank you!

I'm not naming names here, but someone who reads this journal did something that made me very happy tonight.

This individual took it on herself to offer to listen to my babbling, and reply in ways that made me smile and feel warm. She made me think, made me laugh, and basically reminded me that there are warm, caring, real female-type people out there.

I had almost forgotten that.

NOT-REALLY PARENTHETICAL THOUGHT: No offense to others who have been so supportive. I appreciate all of you, more than you know. But this was special

I needed what she gave me tonight. And I will always be grateful for her kindness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Scribbs! I'm happy for ya! :) (((hugs)))

AlongTheBridge said...

I'm sure she enjoyed the conversation as well!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am sure she did!
lz ((**))

Dorrie said...

I'm looking forward to February... then WE can talk! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Well you know, MrS, we females really care about you! **hugs**