Friday, January 26, 2007

Monkey see...

...and so on.

While reading my bro's* journal, I noticed a reference to astrology, numerology, and similar stuff. I went to a psychic some 10-15 years ago, and the results were, well, odd. But that's a story for another time.

I did, however, feel compelled to trot on over to tarot.com and see what my "number" is. And find out whether my number is "up," so to speak....

Here's the result:

Your Personality is 42/6

You radiate understanding and compassion. People sense your warmth and fairness. For this reason, you attract many people who are in need of comfort, including the disadvantaged. People tend to come to you to unload their burdens. You inspire confidence.

You have a fine sense of justice. You do everything in your power to keep the harmony and are even willing to sacrifice your personal desires for the good of others.

You can take this too far, however, sometimes playing the role of the martyr. You have to guard against being taken advantage of. You are not always a very good judge of character. You tend to see the best in others.

You also can become too involved in the lives of others, to your own detriment. (This aspect can be balanced by other numbers in your chart.)

You are hospitable and domestic. You love children and are a good parent. You are romantic, faithful and very protective.

You are artistic. You love music, flowers and gardening. You are a natural interior designer. You have an excellent sense of color and taste.

You are more concerned with the content of your personality than your appearance, which causes you to be less conscious of the style of your clothes. You are more interested in comfort and the utility of clothing than the statement it makes.

Six Personality Numbers are exceedingly generous. You are not particularly logical when it comes to finances.

You are very vulnerable to praise and criticism. You tend to worry a lot, causing stomach problems.

People see you as a maternal or paternal figure. They want to relax in your presence and unburden themselves. You are the safe port in the crowd.


I may be easily hoodwinked, but a lot of this seems to fit. Don't know about the "interior decorator" bit, though; My furniture choices -- such as they are, given no budget -- tend to be like what the "report" says about my clothes.

Can't help but notice the thing talks about me "giving" quite a bit, but is silent on me getting....

That's all I have for now. My stomach is hurting.

* different mothers, different fathers and different surnames, of course....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's almost freaky! Sounds like it nailed you, huh? Interesting.

Maybe your interior decorating style is "shabby chic". Or just shabby... ...that "lived in" guy look. :)

Anonymous said...

It did me too, I really thought numerology was odd. Interestingly, my address came up negatively and this is the house where it all happened...
I would so love to move, but gotta wait till Ab is out of High School...

Anonymous said...

Oh and this did sound a bit freaky...

Anonymous said...

Iused to look over my horoscope and at one time did a little card reading, but I decided I shouldn't be doing that. I still look at the horoscope if it comes up. Some of the stuff seems to fit. I don't know about it though.. ((((HUGS))))

Unknown said...

You need a proper astrologization, my friend.

John0 Juanderlust said...

What is needed is one of those things that provides the quick, infallible fix.
That's what the door to door people suggest. Uh oh.

MrScribbler said...

Oh dear, Ms Pajama...does that mean the nice things this said about me aren't true?

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds quite a bit like you. Kind of scary, actually! My MIL visited a psychic once. Everything she told her came true. Things we would never have thought would happen. That kind of stuff really scares me!