Sunday, April 20, 2008

A lot of my recent postings...

...have concerned cars. That's simply the way it goes sometimes; business gets in the way of pleasure.

And it's quite likely a few more posts may follow the pattern after I return from my wanderings today. Fair warning, and all that.

But here's a photo taken during my Friday walk, in which the automotive presence is, at best, incidental. A much more relaxing view, if you ask me.



Note that the kitty is ignoring me. I get a lot of that these days. In many instances, that doesn't bother me much (I'm used to it), but some cases of vanishing from other people's radar are, to put it mildly, disappointing.

At least the cat had an excuse. He was intent on a bird, even if too lazy to actually go after it.

Sometimes, the hunt is more satisfying than the capture.

3 comments:

Doug said...

That's true. After enough bad captures, though, the hunt becomes an ordeal.

Barq regularly ignores me unless he wants to go outside with me or wants to be fed.

Dorrie said...

I say a really beautifully car today and thought how much you'd like it! Don't ask me the make or year.. haha. I wanted to take a picture of it, but I was at a traffic light which then turned green... darn!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need your OWN kitty, maybe it's time.
Unless I missed something...
YOu know how I am!