Monday, November 17, 2008

This hurts me more than it does you...

...I zapped my back again. Filled them pesky moving boxes too full and paid the price. Am paying the price, in fact. I'm guessing I strained a muscle, as the pain is in the far corner of my back and not, apparently, a direct hit on the spine.

Aspirin helps. A little.

Tomorrow I have to do more moving & trash-dumping, as well as completing a couple of interviews for an article due ASAP.

There are so many big things in the world to whine about right now, and I'm reduced to whining about me.

Boy, am I dull.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your back. I did my back in a few years ago and it was the worst. An ice pack can help...I was told that a good cheap one was to use a bag of frozen corn or something...wrap it in a towel...and apply it for about 20 minutes several times in the night. Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not that there is every good timing but what bad timing.

John0 Juanderlust said...

Another of the reminders that less stuff can be good. I hope the pain eases. good luck.

Anonymous said...

I know this is going to sound strange, but try some vicks on the place that hurts. I have found it works pretty darn good.

Roz