Saturday, November 29, 2008

Playing host...

...yes, I had my first guest tonight!

It was "Girl," the black-and-white cat seen looking through my screen in this photo from yesterday*...



My neighbor went out this evening without closing her cats' access hatch and, while enjoying her freedom, Girl wandered up to my door and sauntered in, bold as, well, a cat. She checked the place out, jumped up on my bed for a quick snooze, came over for a chin-rub, then went back out.

Maybe she would have stayed longer if I offered her some leftover turkey....

It's the story of my life with females, Jim: they stop by, look cute and purr for a while, then split.

* The other cat in the photo is called "Honey." Her daughter, also seen here before (and no doubt to be pictured again), is "Max."

5 comments:

Doug said...

Females don't even come into my place...

Anonymous said...

Scrib - you have been "owned"!

Anonymous said...

Somehow knowing you have cats around again makes me feeel happy (( hugs ))

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that is nice. Maybe you can have some of the pleasure of having a cap around without the responsibility of owning one. Time Share Cats.

Anonymous said...

lol.... I didn't see this one before. They're the cutest cats on the point!