Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Clamping down...

...yeah, I'm feeling as if someone clamped one of those "Oregon Boots" on my noggin...



Even aspirin can't do much for that.

I can think of various libations that might help, but I don't do that these days when I can avoid it....

Guess I'll just go back to work. Two articles in a row that have me scrambling for something -- anything -- to say, and will likely not end up in my "favorite clips" file.

Even the most definitely non-mighty can fall, Jim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never seem to have a Jaws of Life handy when you need one, do you? ;)

S

Anonymous said...

They use those things in Tempe in the downtown area. Park in a restricted area - bam, you got that thing on your wheel and you ain't going anywhere.
Crank out that good stuff for those articles, I know it's in ya!