Thursday, May 17, 2007

My letter to crooked Senators

I have sent a letter to Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, the traitorous Senators who -- without my support, I might add -- allegedly "represent" my state:

Dear Senator :

I am well aware of your pro-illegal stance on immigration, so I cannot imagine that arguments based on your sworn Constitutional duty to uphold the nation's laws and your duty to protect those citizens who have entrusted you with power will have much effect.

Therefore, I can only advise you that if you support the current "reform" measures put forth by George Bush, Ted Kennedy, et. al., I will have no choice but to work with other concerned citizens to begin a petition drive to immediately remove you from office.

Sincerely,

3 comments:

John0 Juanderlust said...

Perfect.
I don't think any of these people read any of their mail, but have some way of sorting into categories for automated reply "addressing" the topic.

Still, I think that's a letter that should be copied and sent en mass to all the culprits involved in this sham.

MrScribbler said...

John -- it's necessary to put issues in terms the dimwits understand. A look at governmental performance over several administrations proves that they cannot deal with complicated issues...such as placing the needs and safety of people they "serve" first.

John0 Juanderlust said...

If crimes of treason were actually enforced we would be rid of a great many of these arrogant twits.