Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A forgettable day...

...and that's putting it mildly.

At least it wasn't my fault that I ended up wasting the entire freekin' day. Nope. I had help, in the person of a photographer who claimed to have set up two stories for us to do in a location about 70 miles away. Through traffic, let me add.

Guess what? He arranged nothing. it was your basic total loss.

Instead of banging your ears about my frustration and -- yes -- anger, I offer the one thing I enjoyed about today...



That's right. Ducks in a pond...



I wasted 10 hours and got ducks. Pathetic, eh?

8 comments:

Dorrie said...

why do you keep working for/with these dorks? I think you should SERIOSLY start looking elsewhere... there MUST be something more profitable for you to do with your talents! {hugs}

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to have the life of a duck...just kinda drifting aimlessly without a lot of stress! Hope today is better for you. Lou

Anonymous said...

I love duckies!!!!! I'm sorry you had such a waste, but glad you got to enjoy something. That is NOT pathetic either. I love all animals, and ducks are no exception.

Gill

Anonymous said...

I am sure the duckies enjoyed the photo shoot!

Sally said...

Awwww Scribs, you know I love your pics. Those ducks are so cute. Looks like at least part of your day had something good about it. :) (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I hope you were able to relax and ponder there along the pretty water and the cute ducks! Love your photos!

Anonymous said...

What? I he nuts? Too bad you can't bill him for the time.

Anonymous said...

Quack Quack! ;-D *hugs*