Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No matter what happens...

...I am grateful, beyond all attempts to describe my feelings, to three people who have expressed a willingness to help me get through this hideous situation.

When those who owe me can't be bothered, these three are trying to prop me up with their help and love.

I've tried to do that for others a few times -- with mixed success -- but never knew how deeply such offers can penetrate the soul.

I want to say much, much more, but right now I am at a loss for words.

No matter what happens, I owe them, big-time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many wonderful people in this world. I'm glad you have such great friends. {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

we care about you , Scrib

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had offers of help. I don't know what to do for you, but I worry just the same.
Roz