Sunday, December 24, 2006

Art Bell just said...

...that eventually men will be extinct.

He bases this, I guess, on the female kimodo dragon, which can apparently reproduce without males. From what I've read, other species can indulge in parthenogenesis, too.

Based on the reactions of women who have been close to me (both those looking to reproduce and those already done with it), it appears I'm already extinct.

Have a good time, ladies. I'll be over here in the tar pits, waiting to be excavated in a couple million years.

All y'all can come look at my skeleton.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez. Rendered redundant and useless by a Kimodo Dragon. And, some certain species of shrimp, I understand.

Anonymous said...

As a last ditch survival strategy, perhaps men could get control of all AA battery technology, manufacture, and distribution, and simply refuse to to sell to women for use in.....well, you get the picture.

MrScribbler said...

You're so practical, lowandslow! But don't you think that would just make them grouchy and even more dangerous?