Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Birthday wishes...

...to one of the dearest people I know, a lady who has delighted so many of us with her sense of humor, who has been helpful and unfailingly kind to me.

Anne is battling serious health problems right now. I am praying for her complete recovery, and I hope all of you will add your best wishes for her -- in whatever form suits you best -- as well.

Happy Birthday, dear Anne. May you get well soon and enjoy many joyous birthdays in the years ahead.

A new cat showed up in the neighborhood tonight. Every time I see a cat, I think of Anne and her feline friends, Frank and Buck....

5 comments:

Doug said...

I hope that Anne comes back to us.

Those cats seem to be pouring into the neighbohood like wjltfq-icans.

MrScribbler said...

Indeed they do, dal. You can't call out "here ksgpi" without drawing a small, furry crowd.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Happy Birthday to Anne. I put my comments in her blog last evening. She is in my prayers every night. ((hugs)) from Sunny

gillardia said...

Happy Birthday to Anne. I sure hope things improve for her soon.

Gill

Dorrie said...

I was so shocked to read about Anne's illness! I so hope she gets better soon...

looking forward to our visit!!