Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm all about public service!

As a result, I consider it my duty as a Good Citizen, whose heart is full of concern that all should enjoy safe and happy holidays, to pass along a worthwhile instructional video to help ease any potential stress should the worst happen to you.

I suppose I should warn the squeamish to use the proverbial Viewer Discretion, but hey, I made it through a showing of the immortal classic educational film, "Blood on the Highway," when I took Driver's Ed in high school (every movie I've seen since was downright tame), so you can watch this, too....



No actual zombies were injured in the preparation of this video...I don't think.

3 comments:

John0 Juanderlust said...

That is the most useful, and best, public service message I've seen all year--maybe ever.

Breath-e said...

I am only sorry I didn't get online yesterday to review this useful and informative public service announcement. Truly a classic!

MrScribbler said...

Breath-E -- the fact that you've lasted long enough to leave a comment suggests there's still time to fight off the Zombie Horde....