Thursday, November 29, 2007

I don't have a TuesdayPillow...

...in fact, when you come right down to it. I have only five pillows, and to the best of my recollection, none were bought on a Tuesday.

Two are on the bed. Both are in dire need of replacement. The nice one, filled with some kind of unidentifiable feathers, has sprung a bit of a leak, so my bedroom floor now looks like the bottom of a birdcage.

As for the rest, two are part of my hideous and (I hope) soon-to-vanish couch. I keep a serape spread over it, otherwise no one would dare sit on it. The final pillow is on a chair in the office; the cat used to like to sleep on it.

And none, as I say, have any relationship to any kind of TuesdayPillow*.

You may wonder what the hell this is all about. Frankly, so do I.

* PARENTHETICAL DUMB-AS-EVERYTHING-ELSE-IN-THIS-ENTRY THOUGHT: I use them on Tuesdays (at least the ones on the bed) and I guess that's a "relationship." I have trouble figuring out "relationships...."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played along too, and I don't have a TuesdayPillow either. Hmm.

Kimmywoo said...

I have a "thing" about bed linen. I just love good quality bed linen and even though I have three sets already, I keep wanting to buy more... Am I nesting? So yes, you should go a get a good quality pillow

Anonymous said...

At least you participated.. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll have to set aside a pillow to use on Tuesday.. :)

Anonymous said...

That was me, Betty..not anonymous..

Anonymous said...

It will puzzle non JS folks. A TuesdayPillow on a Thursday :)
Joan