Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh, what a tangled web...

...and so on. I'm not that hot for quotations. Unless I'm quoting myself, which is fine.

Not really so tangled, I guess....
It would appear that we have some fairly hefty spiders in the neighborhood, no?

Saw the web earlier today when we took a walk to the waterfront to see what conditions were like, fog-wise. It was foggy, all right. Humid, too. And rain began to fall just as we were getting home. Summed up, a nice Fall day.

Things were quiet on the water....

I have to say I've been waiting for the Ocean Reporter to sink ever since I arrived in Sandy Bay. It's such a disreputable-looking tub. But even if the owner cobbled it together out of materials discarded at area boatyards, scraps from the Transfer Station and pieces that have fallen off cars, trucks and other boats, I'm told it is a sturdy beast capable of enduring lots of abuse and bad weather without taking a drop of water through its plates.

I'm still planning to post a few more New Hampshuh photos, but was distracted by shooting in the fog today. I love fog, and some day I'll even make a picture that shows it off to best advantage. Didn't today, though.

1 comment:

Charlestonjoan said...

Love that fog shot. Always happy to hear you are doing well and having adventures!