Sunday, October 16, 2011

Distracted again...

...by members of Sandy Bay's cat population.

Suspicious? Me?
The town has lots of felines slinking around, though most seem to prefer being indoors. Can't say as I blame them, as the weather is turning cool. It's a good time for them to be indoors looking out....

Some even have their own spaces for loafing, playing, sleeping and generally ignoring whatever they want to ignore. That's obviously tiring work....

Every cat needs a picture window.

PARENTHETICAL EQUAL-TIME-BECAUSE-I'M-AN-EQUAL-TIME-KINDA-GUY NOTE: Naturally, there are plenty of dogs here as well. Most are friendly, a few are standoffish, and fewer still are downright annoying. I've seldom felt much interest in photographing them, preferring cats as subjects -- and companions. There are exceptions!



The latest in canine fall fashions.

No, I have not forgotten to post a few more New Hampshuh pictures. Any day now....

4 comments:

Ptolemy said...

Where do those first ones live? I recognize the second one, with its own sun porch and package delivery warning sign!

MrScribbler said...

Ptolemy -- the first two live down on High St., not far from the (now somewhat cleaner) Toxic Waste Dump. I was so glad to see the third one finally...we've walked past that house many times since I got here, and it has never been out there before.

John0 Juanderlust said...

I'm a big fan of dogs who wear lampshades. It's a classic look that never goes out of style.

Silentwhisper1 said...

Hi Scribby, how are you????
I have missed your writing.
Love your cat pics.I noticed my own cat's coming indoors more now, and fattening up for winter:)

Hope all is well wth you, and I send my hugs from BC to you~

dee~