Friday, March 04, 2011

Just before...

...yesterday's photo was taken, I shot this one....


When I first saw the thumbnail-size image, I thought I had moved the camera while shooting.

That seemed the only possible explanation. Unless, that is, you consider the likelihood of abnormally high doses of radiation in the Duck Creek area....

In any case, these geese were hefty specimens and didn't seem particularly friendly. Even the local ducks, normally pretty tolerant of other birds, acted a bit suspicious of them.

6 comments:

becomingkate said...

Nice shot!

John0 Juanderlust said...

That's an interesting pair. They walk in step and do synchronized swimming. Sign em up, may be some money in this.
I like this ad the previous photo. You seem to know what you are doing.

MrScribbler said...

JohnO -- "Goose Photographer to the Stars" ... that's me!

Charlestonjoan said...

Twins!

Anonymous said...

What now?

Anonymous said...

adorei seu blog