Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor day...

...was quiet here. Illegal aliens were supposed to hold some kind of mass march/rally not far away, but they decided to take the day off, too.

So it was just another quiet, late-summer day...



It was warm, but not uncomfortably so, with a nice breeze. The desert got the thunderstorms we were promised, and even a flash flood or two. We had the normal amount of water...



PARENTHETICAL THOUGHT: The city has once again fenced off my favorite walking route. Until someone makes a late-night run at it with a good pair of wire cutters, that is....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great that we can see your side of the country, MrScribbler! Pretty pictures. :) Is that your house there? ((hugs)) from Sunny :)

MrScribbler said...

I wish that was my house, Sunny...I bet it could be, for a mere $800,000 or so....

(and no, I'm not kidding!)