Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm so popular!

You don't believe me? Dig this:

Just today, I have received phone calls from Hillary Clinton, Newt Gingrich, Dianne Feinstein, the governor of California and the mayor of Los Angeles.

I suppose the election next Tuesday has something to do with that.

Oddly enough, none of them seemed to hear when I made attempts to reply. No matter what I said -- and some of it was fairly to-the-point and forceful -- they kept on babbling about the politician/proposition they wanted me to support.

I suppose the fact that these were recorded messages had something to do with that.

None of them said anything remotely approximating what I want to hear, but that doesn't surprise me.

Only one person could do that.

And she hasn't called.

She'll be warmly received if/when she does.

Unlike Hillary, Newt, Dianne, Arnold or Antonio.

I don't care about them.

I do care about her.

1 comment:

John0 Juanderlust said...

Geez
what am I to do.
Come to memphis get rolled on Beale, and forget them, her and the whole damn mess. You and I going to the hood unarmed to challenge gangs to use us for target practice. It's fun. You'll see.
Is my mood obvious. grrrr. free floating fight here.