Monday, April 24, 2006

Too many thoughts...

...with no words to adequately express them.

I wish I could unscrew my head and poke around inside to make sure everything is properly connected, perhaps reroute and reconnect a few wires, lay down a delicate drop of solder here and there to complete circuits that aren't working well.

I should send it back to the factory, really. There's that big yellow tag to be concerned with: Warning -- do not open this case! No user-serviceable components inside!

Nothing is working right tonight. Not my head, not my life.

Pressure, pressure, pressure. And no place, no way, to vent it that I can find.

I dread the moment when the fragile confines of my skull can no longer contain the pressure.

It's coming. Though some are new to me, I can easily recognize -- and feel -- the unmistakable signs.

2 comments:

John0 Juanderlust said...

If we were to bump into one another it could be a deadly explosion which might take out a city block or two.

MrScribbler said...

Maybe that's what the world needs, HarpO! Or at least a couple of specific locations do....